Work Dog Property Solutions provides Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Southern New Hampshire communities with their specialized dryer vent cleaning service. Many laundromats & complexes with commercial dryers don’t take the proper cleaning measures.
Everyone knows that a filter needs to be frequently cleaned out but what some people don’t know is that lint screens only catch around 25% of the lint. That remaining 75% is forgotten about. The walls within your vent are never touched and cause a wide range of issues.
With annual dryer vent cleanings your business will have:
- Dryers that dry quicker
- Reduce the chance of fire
- With quicker and more efficient dry cleans, you are also sure to use less energy
A fire in a large commercial building can be absolutely detrimental to its success. Even a small one can be extremely expensive. More efficient products and saving on your energy bill is great but potentially saving lives is why commercial dryer vent cleaning is so important.
Our team is growing within the area and is happy to build more relationships. For more information about pricing, scheduling our how we run things please feel free to reach out.