[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Work Dog Property Solutions provides Dryer Vent Cleaning services for the residential communities throughout Massachusetts. Prior to every cleaning job, our technicians evaluate your home’s duct work. Once lined out with the best cleaning routine, we walk you through the step-by-step process of what you can expect. It is important that you aren’t only getting the best service possible, but that you understand what work is being done on your home. Our experienced and skilled technicians allows us to back all of our services behind a 110% satisfaction guarantee. We are also equipped with state-of-the-art Robobrush International equipment that ensures all of our customers are getting the best possible service.
You probably have heard it a million times: the build up of lint in a dryer vent can cause a fire. So naturally you clean out the lint screen after each load of laundry and think that you’re avoiding the risk.
The truth is, while you are reducing the risk, you’re not eliminating it because those lint screens are only catching about 25% of the lint generated from the dryer. The remaining 75% goes into the dryer vent and ultimately makes it outside or sticks to the walls of the vent. The U.S. Fire Administration cites that there are over 2500 home clothes dryer fires every year resulting in an estimated 5 deaths, 100 injuries, and $35 million in property loss. And the leading cause is due to failure to clean them.
Warning signs that your dryer vent needs to be cleaned include:
- Drying times are taking longer.
- Your dryer is getting hot when you’re using it and your clothes are being damaged.
- You can’t see any steam or hear any noise outside your house at the wall vent when you run the dryer.
An annual dryer vent cleaning will significantly reduce your risk of a dryer vent fire. Plus, you’ll enjoy the additional advantages that your clothes will dry faster, you’ll use less energy, and your dryer could potentially have a longer life!
CALL 1-855-MOLD-911 NOW to get immediate assistance and we will get things back to normal.