Floods are extremely dangerous and if they effect your home you can be in a world of hurt. From structural damage, appliance damage and wasted time cleaning it up to potential injury it’s imperative that you are as prepared as possible.
There are three aspects to floods that every home owner needs to understand.
- Make Your Home As Waterproofed As Possible
- Safety Plan For Home & Family
- Clean Up
Basement Waterproofing is extremely important to prevent against anything from a small leak to a flood. Keeping everything in your basement dry is crucial to help save you time, stress and money.
Before you have to start worrying about water damage and mold removal in your basement, something you can do is have a prevention plan against any flood disaster. Floods are extremely dangerous and if they effect your home you can be in a world of hurt. From structural damage, appliance damage, wasted time cleaning it up and possible following mold growth, no one wants to experience this.
In the event of a flood you should have a set plan in action to ensure safety for yourself and your home.
- Put together a good flood kit and let all your family members know where it is.
- Make sure you have a plan to communicate in case your family isn’t all together during a plan.
- If you are under serious flood warning or situations understand and know a safe place either in your home or in higher ground to reach.
- Make sure to have plenty of clean water
- Turn off your gas, electricity and water and be sure to unplug any appliances
After a flood has happened and you are safe and sound you need to start the clean up process right away. Work Dog Property Solutions provide water damage restoration to get your home back to its original state! If water damage restoration isn’t taken care of property you could results in serious mold growth. A damp, wet basement is the perfect place to see mold growing.
If you have experienced a recent flood and are in need of water damage restoration of mold testing and removal please feel free to reach out. We can be contacted over the phone at 1-855-665-3911 or fill out an online contact form.