[vc_row][vc_column][vc_custom_heading text=”Mold Testing Services
“][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Indoor air quality testing is part of an overall illness prevention and health sustaining approach to your home. Testing your indoor air quality for mold contamination needs to be done professionally and quickly as it affects your health in the environments you live or work in.
Whether you need to go beyond the home inspection process or you are having issues with allergies, coughing, sneezing or other environmental issues, we are here to help. At Work Dog Property Solutions, we believe in a common sense approach to environmental hazards around your home or business. Our highly-trained residential air quality inspectors have backgrounds in environmental hazards and will assist you in solving your home’s environmental hazards.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_custom_heading text=”When Is Mold Testing Advised?”][vc_column_text]
- After purchasing a new home. Especially when sold “as is”
- Following a flood or flood damage
- After a leak has been found in your home
- If you notice a moldy smell but are unable to see it
- When you see stains that you can’t explain on either furniture, walls, flooring or carpet
- If someone within your home has medical issues that people can’t explain
CALL 1-855-MOLD-911 NOW to get immediate assistance and we will get things back to normal.
Trusted & Reliable